CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 May 2011

Homemade Breads

With the recent price hike, I and my hubby found out that a pack of MILO now costs RM5 more than the previous month. Imagine other goods and food items which are so costly nowadays. A loaf of bread is now priced at RM3.00 - RM3.60. Some are not that good. So, I decided to bake my own bread as it is cheaper and tastier. Of course. My whole family loves to eat bread. So buying a loaf a day isn't practical anymore. After many trial and error sessions, this turned out to be my best baked bread ever. hehe...My kids love them so much that they ate the bread for breakfast, lunch and even dinner!! Now that's a lot of work. Need to bake everyday. Phew... So here it is. My homemade bread. Hmm...should consider selling it. What do you think? :-)  

This was my first time baking my own scottish morning rolls.  Yumm Yumm!  Not the best-looking though. haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment