CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 May 2011

First challenge.

I've wanted to sew a small curtain for my bathroom door which has a kinda vented portion that the contractor had wrongly put. As a result, people from outside can peep through the vented parts and see whatever mother nature calls you to. tsk!tsk! Since we cannot adjust the door, so I decided to cover it with a simple curtain. Just so nobody can see inside. I don't have any patterns or tutorials to follow. Just my instincts. So here was the project:
Things I need. Fabric and ruler.

sew...

Ditto! Sewn!

Trying to get  a closer look but my camera just failed to capture it. 




Ironing...

the simple bathroom door curtain. Phew!

Too simple eh. NO frills! But I'm happy as it is cos this means the beginning of a long journey.

Well, trying to capture it in the camera but not so good quality  again. Hmm...

So there my bathroom door curtain (though so simple) is now completed. I wanted to  hang it straight away but hubby said not yet. Arghh!! Will snap the hang curtain tomorrow then. Now I can smile away...looking for another project to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment