CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 November 2011

PVC project..

Recently, I've been asked by my cousin to sew her a bag - she provided the fabric. She ended up giving me PVC fabric to sew. Hmmm...I've never sewn any pvc before so this was my first challenge. I'm happy to announce that I've completed the bag and with additional fabric, I made the a clutch for her as well. Tadaa.... here they are - the reversible bag (as requested) and the extra clutch made of PVC fabric. Not bad for a first timer eh...
Outer view - pvc. I've added the middle fabric and the ric rac just to make it more interesting. What do you think?

Inside View. I've added the pocket to make it not boring to look at.  The maroon fabric is not PVC, not sure what it is but the label in the shop stated as yellow line fabric. Any idea what it is?
I like the PVC fabric chosen by my cousin. Lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment