CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 October 2011

Craft Swap challenge!

I participated in a craft swap organised by a group/ page in facebook site. It's the GMJ (Geng Mesin Jahit) or sewing machine gang or so if translated in English. The theme is something small like a pencil case, makeup pouch or wristlet. So I decided to try out a pattern  I bought long ago (which I had never found the time to do) but with small changes just to make my sewing experience as easy as can be. So here it is, a medium pouch. Fabric from FQ sets I bought from an FB friend as well. As this is my first ever pouch, I should be proud of myself. Not very neat, but not that bad too. Don't you think? Well, this is going for my craft swap partner which was chosen randomly. I hope she will be happy to receive this. It has been a great learning experience. Might want to make more of this. A fully quilted pouch maybe. Any ideas?
BTW, I'm eagerly waiting for my house pouch to arrive (made and sent by my craft swap partner too). Will blog about it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment