CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 May 2011

Book cover

What I did lately? First, I sewn white lace to my table cloth. Finally, I get to complete this. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but hasn't got the time and lace yet. So finally, it is done. Here is a snapshot of my new and improved table cloth cover. Hehe...classic. 
 Inspired by my friend's sister, I tried to make my own book cover. After working on it for a whole day, so this is the end result.
the book cover. In completing this, I get to learn to sew on the bias tape. 

How it looks in the inside. 

This is not the intended book I want to use the book cover with but this is just to show how it is used. 

My very own book cover. 

I should be proud. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment